The following was presented at the ReAble Stockholm Workshop in April 2018 in relation to the New Zealand experience of community based restorative services for frail older people.
It focuses on
- Institutional/model features of the national/local model of reablement
- Political focus/urgency, definition of reablement, target group, content (services included), rights/obligations, assessment procedure, cross-disciplinary and cross-sectoral cooperation, involvement of for-profit providers, funding etc.
- Take-up/spread of model
- How many persons, which user groups, which services, typical duration of intervention etc.
- Evidence of outomes
- Individual (well-being, functional ability, quality of life etc.), Utility of services, Cost-effectiveness, Other, including work environment, informal carers
- Unresolved issues & Special country focus