The following was presented at the ReAble Stockholm Workshop in April 2018 in relation to the Australian experience of community based restorative services for frail older people. It focuses on
- Institutional/model features of the national/local model of reablement
- Political focus/urgency, definition of reablement, target group, content (services included), rights/obligations, assessment procedure, cross-disciplinary and cross-sectoral cooperation, involvement of for-profit providers, funding etc.
- Take-up/spread of model
- How many persons, which user groups, which services, typical duration of intervention etc.
- Evidence of outomes
- Individual (well-being, functional ability, quality of life etc.), Utility of services, Cost-effectiveness, Other, including work environment, informal carers
- Unresolved issues & Special country focus